A two-day/one-night trip from Paris to Avignon to discover the highlights of Provence.
See the towns of Arles, Les Baux de Provence, Saint-Remy de Provence, the Roman Amphitheater in Orange and the wine cellars of the famed Châteauneuf-du-Pape winery.
Price: $430 per person for 3-Star Hotel or $495 per person for a 4-Star Hotel
Available for departure from Paris on Thursday, Saturday, and Sunday. Three Days in Provence and Ultimate Provence (five days/four nights) are also available. Rail to and from Paris not included in price.
One Night in Provence Itinerary
- Depart Paris at 11:07 am via high-speed rail to Avignon (not included)
- 2:00 pm: pick up at the Avignon TGV station by our English-speaking driver-guide and departure for our shared “Culture & Wine” tour of Orange and Châteauneuf-du-Pape, including entrance ticket to the Roman theater with audio guide, visit of a cellar and wine-tasting.
- 7:00 pm: drop off at your hotel (charming 3-star) located in the center of Avignon
- Free evening on your own to explore the magical city of Avignon.
- Breakfast (included) at the hotel and check-out.
- 09:00 am: pick up at the hotel by our English-speaking driver-guide and departure for a half-day shared “Van Gogh in Provence” tour of Arles, Les Baux de Provence and Saint-Rémy de Provence.
- 1:45 pm (or 1:15 pm on Friday): drop off at Avignon TGV station.
- Travel back to Paris via TGV rail. Arrive in Paris around 5:00pm. (not included)
Note: Both the "Culture & Wine" and "Van Gogh in Provence" tours are in an 8 person per vehicle minibus.
LinkParis.com will gladly book your round-trip rail from Paris to Provence. If not booking rail through LinkParis.com, please do not book your train tickets until instructed to do so by us.
The exact train schedule and pick up time at the Avignon rail station will always be confirmed by our reservation department when booking. Special time schedules apply on bank holidays.
A supplement of $140 applies to single rooms and solo travelers. Minimum of 2 persons per booking.
Upgrade to the 5 star La Mirande hotel, once a Cardinal's palace, available upon request
Nominated for three 2018 outstanding product and service awards by Atout France, the French Government Tourist Office