A one night/two day trip from Paris to discover Normandy.
Two days in Normandy to experience the Caen Memorial, the D-Day Landing beaches, and the city of Caen.
Price: $170 per person (2-star hotel), $190 (3-star hotel), $225 (4-star hotel). Add $90 for 2nd class round-trip rail from Paris and $134 for 1st class.
The "Two Day Normandy Tour" includes:
- A self guided visit of the Caen Memorial
- A guided tour of the D-Day Landing beaches
- An illustrated handbook (A Memorial de Caen publication) : "The D-Day Landings"
- One night B&B in a hotel in Caen (category from 2* to 4*)
- Two persons minimum (single supplement applies to individual travelers).
Not Included: Rail station pick-up and drop-off. Meals. Transfer between hotel and Caen Memorial. (Local buses and/or cab services readily available)
The Normandy D-Day Tour Itinerary
The D-Day landing beach portion of your tour lasts approximately four to five hours. Transportation is provided in an air-conditioned minivan. Up to 8 persons maximum per van (why choose us instead of the large tour bus?).
The landing beach portion of your tour includes a visit to the following important Normandy D-Day sites:
- The artificial harbor at Arromanches
- The American Military Cemetery at Colleville-sur-Mer
- Omaha Beach
- The Pointe du Hoc
Click on any symbol for more information about each site. See each stop plotted on a larger map: Normandy D-Day Tour Map
If not booking your rail through LinkParis.com, please do not book your train tickets until rail times are confirmed by us.
Special time schedules apply on Saturday, Sunday, and bank Holidays.
Your visit to the Caen Memorial and guided D-Day landing beach tour can be done on the same day or separately. Some clients prefer to split the two activities into different days.
The departure times for the landing beaches portion of your package are as follows:
- From October 1st to March 31st: 1:00 pm
- From April 1st to September 30th: 9:00 am and 2:00 pm
Clients may choose either the morning or afternoon departure during the high season. Please note which you prefer when booking.
The meeting point for the landing beaches guided tour is five minutes before the scheduled departure time in the main hall of the Caen Memorial near the welcome desk. If you are unsure of where to go, just ask a museum representative.
Other D-Day Tour Options