A one day trip from Paris to Normandy to see the D-Day landing beaches.
Visit Omaha Beach, the American Military Cemetery at Colleville-sur-Mer, the Caen Memorial and more. Depart Paris in the morning via mainline rail and return the same evening.
Price: $175 per person (tour only), $265 with 2nd Class Rail, $309 with 1st Class Rail.
Eight persons maximum per van (why choose us instead of the large tour bus?).
The Normandy D-Day Tour Itinerary
Upon arriving in the city of Caen, you will meet your guide inside the rail station. You'll start the day with a guided tour of the Caen War Memorial. Afterwards, enjoy a leisurely lunch (included) in the Memorial cafeteria. Then, it is off to the D-Day landing beaches for a guided tour.
The landing beach portion of your tour includes a visit to the following important Normandy D-Day sites:
- The artificial harbor at Arromanches
- The American Military Cemetery at Colleville-sur-Mer
- Omaha Beach
- The Pointe du Hoc
Click on any symbol for more information about each site. See each stop plotted on a larger map: Normandy D-Day Tour Map
Other D-Day Tour Options
The D-Day tour includes:
- Pick-up at the Caen railway station in the morning by a bilingual guide.
- Guided tour of the WWII area of the Caen Memorial
- Lunch at the Caen Memorial
- Guided tour of the D-Day Landing beaches in the afternoon
- An illustrated handbook (A Memorial de Caen publication): "The D-Day Landings"
- Drop-off at the Caen railway station in the early evening for the return trip to Paris
Morning trains depart around 7:00 a.m. during the week, and later on weekends. Trains arrive back in Paris around 9:00 p.m. in low season (October - March) and about 10:15 p.m. during high season (April - September). Special train schedules apply on Saturday, Sunday, and French holidays.
If not booking your rail tickets through LinkParis.com, we ask that you hold off booking your rail tickets until we send exact instructions for train times after we process your booking.
Read an article about our Normandy tour.
LinkParis.com | 424-386-5222 | Family Owned | Since 2002 | US Based Company