Vatican Tour including Raphael’s Rooms, the Sistine Chapel, St. Peter’s Basilica and more
Price: $78.00 per person. Children and Seniors (under 18 and 65+) $73.00 per person
Tour lasts approximately 3.5 hours
Half-Day Vatican Tour Itinerary
Avoid the long lines at the Vatican entrance with skip the line access. Visit with an experienced English speaking guide. See the famous Raphael’s Rooms, the Pine Courtyard and Pio Clementine Museum. Entrance to the Gallery of the Maps, the Gallery of the Tapestries and the Gallery of the Candelabra also included. Visit the stunning Sistine Chapel and admire Michelangelo’s famous frescos “The Last Judgement” and “The Creation of Adam”. At St. Peter’s Basilica you’ll see “La Pietà” by Michelangelo, “Baldachino” by Bernini and much more!
Tour runs daily (dark on Sundays) at 8:45 am, 11:45 am and 1:45 pm in English. Tour available in French, Spanish or Portuguese at 8:30 am and 2:00 pm each day (dark on Sundays).
• Professional and friendly English guide
• Admission fees for the Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel
• Skip the line access
• Head sets to hear the guide clearly
• Small group with a maximum of 18 people ensures personal service
Things to know:
• Dress code: shoulders and knees must be covered while in the Vatican. Not wheelchair accessible
• Occasionally, St. Peter’s Basilica is closed to the public on Wednesday mornings due to the weekly Papal Audience. In this case you will have a 3.5-hour walking tour of Vatican Museums, the Raphael’s Rooms and the Sistine Chapel.