See the Normandy D-Day landing beaches with an overnight in Bayeux
Now booking for 2021!
Visit the Caen Memorial, the D-Day landing beaches and the medieval town of Bayeux. Mont Saint Michel add-on available.
Price: $369 per person - charming 3-star Hotel ($464 with 2nd Class Rail, $508 with 1st Class Rail). Add $135 for a Mont Saint Michel visit on day two.
Bayeux D-Day Tour Two Day Itinerary
Day 1 includes:
- Pick-up from the Caen train station
- Guided tour of the Caen memorial D-Day exhibits
- Guided tour of the American landing beaches in the afternoon
- An illustrated booklet on the Normandy Landings
- Drop-off and one night in a charming 3-star Bayeux hotel
Day 2 includes:
- Audio tour of the Bayeux Tapestry
- Taxi transfer to the Bayeux rail station.
Mont St. Michel Tour Add-on: Shuttle with driver guide to Mont St. Michel (90 minute drive each way). Return to Bayeux at 3 p.m. Cost $135 per person. Private option available.
The Normandy D-Day Tour Itinerary
The D-Day landing beach tour lasts approximately four to five hours. Transportation is provided in an air-conditioned minivan. Up to 8 persons maximum per van with a licensed knowledgable guide.
The landing beach portion of your tour includes a visit to the following important Normandy D-Day sites:
- The artificial harbor at Arromanches
- The American Military Cemetery at Colleville-sur-Mer
- Omaha Beach
- The Pointe du Hoc
Click on any symbol for more information about each site. See each stop plotted on a larger map:
Besides being an incredibly charming town it was the first town liberated by the Allies in June of 1944. Bayeux has a long history, dating back to Roman settlements in the 1st century A.D.
Today, visitors enjoy seeing the Tapestry Museum, Notre Dame de Bayeux Cathedral and the Bayeux War Cemetery, where 4,648 British soldiers and 466 German soldiers are buried.
If not booking your rail through LinkParis.com, please do not book your tickets until train times are confirmed by us. Special time schedules apply on Saturday, Sunday, and bank Holidays.