Rome Walking Tour including a visit to the Piazza Navona and the Pantheon.
Price: $65.00 per person. Children and Seniors (under 18 and 65+)
Tour runs daily at 9:45 am and 1:45 pm in English, French, German and Spanish. "Skip the Line" access included.
Colosseum Tour Itinerary
The old cities of Europe were built long before cars, and walking among the Roman monuments will take you back to that time as no car or bus can. Our guided, premier access 3.5 hour walking tour covers the Colosseum (1st and second tier), Roman Forum, the Curia and Capitoline Hill. Imagine the world of gladiators, raucous spectators and hustling Romans brought to life by your small group guide.
There will be photo stops at Piazza Venezia, Largo di Torre Argentina - a square surrounded by 4 Roman Temples and the remains of Pompey’s Theater, the Pantheon (dating to 126 A.D.) and Piazza Navona. Largo di Torre Argentina is also site of perhaps the largest cat sanctuary in the world.
Tour runs daily at 9:45 am and 1:45 pm in English, French, German and Spanish. Tour available in Italian daily at 9:45 am and 2:00 pm. Tour lasts approximately 3.5 hours. (image: Piazza Navona, Italy)
What is Included:
• Professional and friendly expert guide
• Admission fees for the Colosseum and for the Roman Forum
• Skip the line access
• Head sets to hear the guide clearly
• Small group with a maximum of 18 people ensures personal service
Things to Know:
• Not wheelchair accessible
• Please note that backpacks and luggage are not allowed inside the Colosseum and the Roman Forum. There is no luggage storage available.
LinkParis.com | 424-386-5222 | Family Owned | Since 2002 | US Based Company
Nominated for three 2018 outstanding product and service awards by Atout France, the French Government Tourist Office