Spend two nights in the charming city of Beaune discovering the delights of Burgundy
Two days in Burgundy to explore France's most fabled wine region.
Price: from $725 per person (3-star hotel), $1,050 (4-star hotel), and $1,125 (5-star hotel). Rail not included. Single supplement applies to solo travelers.
Take the high speed TGV from Paris to Dijon, with an easy change for the Beaune train in Dijon. Enjoy 3 domain tastings per day combined with local history and sights. Two nights hotel, all tasting and admission fees included.
Burgundy vineyards in the sun
Your two nights in Burgundy Includes:
- Two day trips to discover the Côte de Nuits and Côte de Beaune wine regions in Burgundy
- Two nights hotel (double occupancy)
Two nights in Burgundy Itinerary
- Take a train from Paris to Beaune
- Walk (less than a mile) or take a taxi to your hotel
- Check in to your hotel
- Dinner on your own (not included)
- Pick up at hotel/Beaune Tourist office 9:15 a.m.
- Driving tour of Côte de Nuits, including the villages of Nuits-Saint-Georges, Vosne-Romanée and Vougeot.
- Guided tour of the Chateau of Vougeot
- Driving tour of Grand Crus and stop at Romanee-Conti
- Cellar tour and tasting at family vineyard and domaine.
- Lunch at leisure (cost not included)
- Cellar tour and tasting at family domaine near Nuits-St.-Georges.
- Hotel/Tourist Office return 5:30 p.m.
An exhibit inside the Hospices de Beaune
- Pickup at hotel 9:15 a.m.
- Guided tour of the Hospices de Beaune, the magnificent medieval charity hospital. A visit highlight is the viewing of The Last Judgment triptych painting by Flemish painter Rogier Van Der Weyden.
- Driving tour of Pommard, Volnay and Meursault. Appreciation of Village, Premier Cru and Grand Cru designations.
- Meursault cellar tour and tastings at a family domain
- Lunch at leisure, cost not included
- Cote de Beaune tasting. Dropoff Tourist Office 5:30 p.m.
Two persons minimum (single supplement applies to individual travelers).
- Three star Hotel Athanor - built from a 16th century convent and right in the heart of Beaune.
- Four Star Hotel Le Cep, built from two 16th century mansions, is in the very heart of town, with an onsite spa and exceptional luxury baths. Walking distance from tasting rooms and restaurants.
- Five star Hotel Le Cedre is just outside the city walls, featuring a parklike setting, on site spa, air conditioned rooms and an on-site Michelin-starred restaurant.
Not Included: Rail station transfers, personal expenses, lunches on touring days.
Read an article about our own trip to Burgundy and Beaune.
Nominated for three 2019 outstanding product and service awards by Atout France, the French Government Tourist Office