A One Day Trip from Paris to follow in the Canadians' footsteps at Normandy
See the Canadian sector of the Normandy D-Day Landing beaches. Depart Paris in the morning and return via rail the same evening.
Price: $175 per person ($270 with 2nd Class Rail, $314 with 1st Class Rail).
NOTE: Currently this tour is only available every Tuesday. Our standard D-Day Tour from Paris focused on the American sector is available every day. Can run any day for groups of four or more.
Canadian D-Day Tour Itinerary
Upon arriving in Bayeux, you will meet your guide in the rail station. Then it is off to the Canadian sectors of the D-Day landing beaches for a guided tour. Transportation is provided in an air-conditioned vehicle. Up to 8 persons maximum per tour.
The landing beach portion of your tour includes a visit to the following important Canadian Normandy D-Day sites:
Click on any symbol for more information about each site.
- Juno Beach and Juno Beach Centre in Courseulles-sur-Mer
- Canadian Cemetery in Beny-sur-Mer/Reviers
- A guided visit of Abbaye d'Ardenne
See each stop plotted on a map: Canadian D-Day Tour Map
The Canadian D-Day tour includes:
- Pick-up at the Bayeux railway station in the morning by a bilingual guide.
- Guided tour of the Canadian D-Day landing beaches.
- Time for lunch set aside, cost not included.
- Drop off at the Bayeux railway station in the early evening for the return trip to Paris
If not booking your rail through LinkParis.com, please do not book your train tickets until rail times are confirmed by us. The exact train schedule and pick up time at the Caen rail station will always be confirmed by our reservation department when booking. You will arrive back in Paris around 9:00 pm in low season (October - March) and 10:00 pm in high season (April - September).