33 1 36 68 29 30 Groups: 33 1 40 05 12 12, Res. 33 1 40 05 80 90
75, 139, 150, 152, PC
One of the world's most respected science museums is Paris's La Cite des Sciences et de l'Industrie. The museum is located in the Parc de la Villette. The museum is considered a masterpiece of modern architecture.
Among the museum's top attractions are:
- Experience the Explora where you can step inside of a camera or travel through the human body, and much more.
- Board the Argonaute, a former attack submarine.
- The Geode, one of the world's largest geodesic domes (pictured above), and France's first Omnimax movie theatre equipped with a giant 1,000 square meter screen.
- A world class Planetarium.
- The Cinaxe - a flight and rail simulator with the same equipment used to train airplane pilots and railway engineers.